Golf cart provided by Triple Crown Golf Cars
WEDNESDAY, JULY 7TH
NO ENTRY FEE
This timed contest requires two participants. One participant will drive a golf cart while blindfolded. The other participant will ride next to the driver and give verbal instructions to navigate an obstacle course of traffic cones, avoiding as many obstacles as possible while completing the course. The winner is determined by the fastest time, adjusted for penalties.
- Contest requires a team of 2 people.
- You must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- The team member driving the golf cart will be blindfolded while s/he drives through an obstacle course.
- The other team member will be seated on the vehicle yelling instructions.
- The quickest time wins with 5 second penalties for each cone hit.
- Must attempt each cone to qualify.
Ribbons given for 1st – 3rd place!!!