FFA and OPEN
Monday, July 8, 2019
Entries accepted 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
SUPERINTENDENTS- Christina Thomas, Ali Myers, and Ashley Wagoner
More information: 859-881-8324
OPEN TO ALL JESSAMINE CO. FFA MEMBERS AND/OR RESIDENTS
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All crops to be entered between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon Monday, July 8, 2019.
- Premiums will be paid when entries are released. Entries will be released between 10:00 am – 12:00 noon on Saturday July 14. The superintendent will discard all entries after 12:00 noon.
- All entries to be grown by exhibitor.
- Entries will be judged by Monday, July 8, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
- Potted tobacco plants must be field grown; may be potted one week before fair begins.
- Only one entry per class per person.
- NOTE: No single entry shall be entered in both the open show and the youth show. A separate entry will be necessary for each show.
- All students entering the FFA Crop show must be on official FFA roster.
- Danish money for FFA is $150 dollars. Danish blues may not exceed 1st place blue premium.
- Cash Awards for Open are 1st $5.00, 2nd $3.00, and 3rd $2.00
|Hay – Baled (full square bales)||Straw – Baled||Tobacco|
|C-1 Alfalfa||C-7 Rye||C-9 Green cut stick-4 stalks|
|C-2 Clover||C-8 Wheat||C-10 Potted Tobacco plant|
|C-4 Orchard Grass|
|C-5 Mixed grass hay-Non-legume|
|C-6 Grass/Legume mix|