FFA and OPEN
Monday, July 5, 2021
9:00 am to 12:00 noon
SUPERINTENDENTS- Christina Thomas, Ali Myers, and Ashley Wagoner
More information: 859-881-8324
OPEN TO ALL JESSAMINE CO. FFA MEMBERS AND/OR RESIDENTS
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All entries must be entered from 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon Monday, July 5, 2021.
- Entries will be judged by Monday, 3:00, July 5, 2021.
- Premiums will be paid when entries are released. Entries will be released between 10:00 am – 12:00 noon on Saturday July 10. The superintendent will discard all entries after 12:00 noon.
- Only one entry per class.
- Please prepare labels with the name, exhibit number and name of exhibit. Entries should be presented on paper plates.
- Premiums in the open show will be: Blue – $5, Red – $3, White – $2
- $200.00 will be awarded on the Danish system for the FFA show. Danish blue premium may not exceed 1st place open blue premium.
- All exhibitors are encouraged to enter the garden show at Kentucky State Fair.
- FFA members exhibiting in the FFA garden show must be on the official FFA roster.
G-1 Apples (2)
G-2 Beans – Round Pod, Green (1 Dozen)
G-3 Beans – Flat Pod, Green (1 Dozen)
G-4 Beans – Other (1 Dozen)
G-5 Beets, Any Variety (3 Bunches)
G-6 Broccoli, Any Variety (3 Bunches)
G-7 Brussels Sprouts (6)
G-8 Cabbage, Round Head (1)
G-9 Cabbage, Flat Head (1)
G-10 Cabbage, Other (1)
G-11 Carrots, With Tops (6)
G-12 Cauliflower, Any Variety (1 Head)
G-13 Cantaloupe (1)
G-14 Cucumbers, Pickling (5)
G-15 Cucumbers, Slicing (5)
G-16 Eggplant, Any Variety (1)
G-17 Gourds, Any Type
G-18 Herbs, Any Variety (1 bunch)
G-19 Onions, Green Bunching (6 With Tops)
G-20 Onions, Mature, White (5)
G-21 Onions, Mature, Yellow (5)
G-22 Onions, Mature, Red (5)
G-23 Okra (5)
G-24 Peppers, Green Bell (5)
G-25 Peppers, Banana (5)
G-26 Peppers, Jalapeno (5)
G-27 Peppers, Display at Least 2 Types, All Colors (5)
G-28 Peppers, Other (5)
G-29 Potato, Irish, White (5)
G-30 Potato, Irish, Red (5)
G-31 Squash, Yellow Summer (3)
G-32 Squash, Zucchini (3)
G-33 Squash, Other (3)
G-34 Sweet Corn, Yellow (5)
G-35 Sweet Corn, White (5)
G-36 Tomatoes, Large Red (5)
G-37 Tomatoes, Large Yellow (5)
G-38 Tomatoes, Any cherry, pear or grape variety, small, any color (5)
G-39 Tomatoes, Display at Least 2 Types, All Colors (5)
G-40 Tomatoes, Other (5)
G-41 Best Display of Vegetables of All Kinds, by One Person
Entry in Addition to Other Classes