Monday, July 8, 2019
9:00 am-12:00 noon
SUPERINTENDENTS- Christina Thomas, Ali Myers, and Ashley Wagoner
More information: 859-881-8324
All active high school FFA members are eligible to enter the following contests – including students who graduate in the Spring of 2019.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entries shall be constructed by the FFA members.
- Entries must have been constructed under supervision of the contestant’s teacher of Agriculture.
- The following will be considered in judging agricultural mechanic entries.
- Quality of construction
- Skill required in construction
- Relation of item to supervised agricultural experience program.
- Only one entry of the same plan will be allowed per member in each class.
- All entries must be entered by between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon July 8, 2019.
- Premiums will be paid when entries are released. Entries will be released between 10:00 am – 12:00 noon on Saturday July 13. The superintendent will discard all entries after 12:00 noon.
- Only one entry per class.
- Entries will be judged by Monday, July 8, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Contest will be judged on the Danish System. Danish money for the Agricultural Mechanics will be $100.00.
- Exhibitors will be encouraged to make entries in the Kentucky State Fair.
- All students exhibiting in Ag. Mechanics must be on the official FFA roster.
AM-1 Individual Ag. Mechanics-Metal- Large
AM-2 Individual Ag. Mechanics-Metal-Medium
AM-3 Individual Ag. Mechanics-Metal-Small
AM-4 Individual Ag. Mechanics-Wood-Large
AM-5 Individual Ag. Mechanics-Wood-Medium
AM-6 Individual Ag. Mechanics-Wood-Small
AM-7 Individual Ag. Mechanics Large Restoration